#GivingTuesday is on December 1! Here’s how you can support, and what Oceanic Global has been up to.
In a year full of uncertainty, we know one thing for sure – we are thankful for our generous volunteers, ambassadors, partners, and friends supporting us on our ocean conservation journey!
To share our appreciation this #GivingTuesday, December 1, we will be selecting donors at random to receive a special thank you from us in return for their donation that day – gifts may include our The Plastic Journey Conscious Coloring Book, “Plastic-Free” jumper, or “Be The Solution” t-shirt!
Spread the word!
Are you interested in supporting us on social media to help us drive #GivingTuesday donations? Download the below graphics, drop our campaign donation link (bit.ly/oceanic2020) in your Instagram bio, share in a Tweet, or post on Facebook and tell your network why protecting the ocean means protecting the future!
With your help, we’re looking forward to building a more sustainable future. Thanks to the financial support from generous past donations, Oceanic Global is proud to have:
- Launched & supported a regional Hubs volunteer program in five cities, most recently in Barcelona, to amplify local conservation efforts
- Launched 120+ educational campaigns, keeping ocean protection & plastic reduction at the forefront of popular conversation
- Impacted 6+ international policies at the city, state, and country level – including in the United States, Spain, and Barbados
- Engaged 400+ businesses in 25+ countries in The Oceanic Standard sustainability program
- Trained 60+ consultants to help us verify sustainable businesses, and keep them on track to reach their goals
- Supported a network of 300+ sustainable solution vendors as they enter the market
- Written & maintained 5+ sets of open-to-all sustainability guidelines for the hospitality, sports & entertainment, music, and office industries in collaboration with 50+ industry partners
- Produced United Nations World Oceans Day, making a mark in 2020 as one of the most well-attended ocean events in history with 350,000+ people tuning in live from 191 global regions.
- Reached +1.5 billion readers via 620+ media mentions so far this year